Good Citizen
    Irving, TX

Default *&@$^!@ Red Light!

Okay so, it's not confirmed yet, but I tthink I may be receiving some interesting mail from Carrollton within the next few weeks. I was there Monday doing my job. I forget what street I was driving, but at an intersection the light turned yellow and before I could think I slammed on the accelerator. An instant later I thought, "Oh sht, this is Carrollton. Redlight camera?!" Looked and sure as sin there it was. Too late to stop, I just kept going. I didn't see a flash so maybe I'm clean and clear. Also there wasn't a sign warning that it was photo enforced. My it legal to enforce this if there is no warning sign? I've heard a little from both sides. Nothing for sure though. Thanks.

Old Timer
    Great Lakes

Default well

Well, there ought to be a sign warning you of a RLC.

Lead Foot

Unfortunately most don't use normal flashes anymore so you wouldn't have seen it. Most use IR (at least around here)

Good Citizen
    Queens NY

In NY they don't have to warn you maybe they have to put up a sign by me entering NYC limits on the highway it says Red Light photo enforced in NYC limits thats it only one sign on the highway I never really noticed it until the other day