Radar Fanatic

Default some arnt set up right.... late flash..

i was at my mates house tonight and an ambulance went passed his house he lives on a duel carrageway and there is a gatso close to his house.

just lastweek they hav put a radar in it, and ever since then each car which belts passed his house we run to the bottom of his drive and see if the gatso flashes........ tonight an ambulance belted passed it went passed the gatso, we expected it to flash as it was on because the detector pick it up!

it went through it and we thought its not flashed, just as my mates turned away it flashed twice but the ambulance must have been out of the white lines!

it took abit to flash! on watching that video of the merc doing 148 mph passed one and it worked out the speed lightning quick and flashed.....

yet this one too way too long too work the speed out.

it goes to show they are either cheaply made mass produced error prone crap or they arnt set up properly or both..

over here there is far too many errors with them!

there is always someone in the papers saying the cameras have said they were doing 100mph etc when they were doing 40!

the other day i read that a school bus was flashed doing 80mph in a 30 mph zone!

they read the tacho thing in them and it said 29mph!

the camera partnerships keep saying theses are rare errors but they seems to be getting more and more!

Experienced

Default Re: some arnt set up right.... late flash..

Quote Originally Posted by laserblaster
    i was at my mates house tonight and an ambulance went passed his house he lives on a duel carrageway and there is a gatso close to his house.

just lastweek they hav put a radar in it, and ever since then each car which belts passed his house we run to the bottom of his drive and see if the gatso flashes........ tonight an ambulance belted passed it went passed the gatso, we expected it to flash as it was on because the detector pick it up!

it went through it and we thought its not flashed, just as my mates turned away it flashed twice but the ambulance must have been out of the white lines!

it took abit to flash! on watching that video of the merc doing 148 mph passed one and it worked out the speed lightning quick and flashed.....

yet this one too way too long too work the speed out.

it goes to show they are either cheaply made mass produced error prone crap or they arnt set up properly or both..

over here there is far too many errors with them!

there is always someone in the papers saying the cameras have said they were doing 100mph etc when they were doing 40!

the other day i read that a school bus was flashed doing 80mph in a 30 mph zone!

they read the tacho thing in them and it said 29mph!

the camera partnerships keep saying theses are rare errors but they seems to be getting more and more!
    Now that´s a school bus I wouldn´t mind a ride in. I totally agree with everything else you´ve said.

Radar Fanatic

the only person who didnt agree with what i said was a cop who waved me over off a bend as i was high rev screaming it! last year... i was on a mission after a woman cut me up! she went passed the cop i comes around a bend see the cop car he waves me over... i began to s*** bricks

cop: do you know what limit it is?.

me: 40 mph.

cop: you were doing more than that!.

me: i was doing 40!.

cop: i've just pulled him over for the same thing.

me: i was doing 40..

cop: just take it easy, ok...

me: i will .....
    he let me go... no producer no check nothing!

i bet when he got back in his car he must have said, and that stupid pillak came screaming around and said he was doing 40! no way he was doing more than that but he kept saying 40, he must have thought i'm stupid!

that one added to the bed time story lot!

i was once going around a roundabout and again some car swerved infront of me!

i stuck my foot down got passed him and then slowed back down..

a cop saw this and with my previous car being an a2 golf gti it looked bit ''boy racerey'' i only had wheels an exhaust and the later ''big bumpers'' from the 16v golfs...

he pulls me over and as soon as i get out i say i wasnt speeding, cop says i never said you were!

he said what was that on the roundabout, he started having ago saying i was a boy racer on retail park which i'd come off!

i said there was another car (the one which cut me up) he said i'm not bothered about the other car but yours!

he give me a producer at the local station licence, insurance, mot etc!

he said he'd take me court etc rambling on...... he said you will here from me!

i never did.......

the christmas breath tests are the best.... you should see them nerviously waiting for the light to go red!

it always stops green you should see the look on them! very funny!

i dont drink, and if i do i dont drive.... although i could have a small bottle and drive but i never have done..... its best to see it stop green and smile at them! and say is that it................

there still in shock.....er....er.er.... yes....