Newcomer

Default Scottsdale Serving Out of State Violators

In the past, if you were out of state and received a photo radar or red light camera violation in Scottsdale, you could safely ignore the ticket. Arizona requires personal serivce which menas you either have to respond to the court or be served by a process server. Scottsdale has recently started hiring process servers nationwide. If you do not pay the ticket, AZ will notify your home state and your license will be suspended.

Newcomer

Default Scottsdale Tickets

I am a PI here in Mississippi and I also serve process and have been serving some folks here from my area. The tix shows their photo, their tag number and website to go to show you the rest of the alleged violation. I did serve two guys here in the Jackson MS. area and the same photo was on both violations; the ole camera folks screwed up and put the same photo for two different tix. I am against the photo tix--I want to face my accuser, like in the old days. I feel that these companies main target of focus are out of towners who will not come back to fight it and just pay the damn thing--FYI--speeding is 215 dollars.

Be safe

Speed Demon

Well that is all in good if the state that the violator is in decides to cooperate with arizona. Some states won't.

Newcomer

To my knowledge all states will honor the suspension notice from Arizona with the possible exception of CA. I do not know CA's current policy.

Newcomer

Default Scottsdale

Does anyone know how long Scottsdale has in which to serve process?

Newcomer

Default Arizona Photo Radar Process Server

My understanding is that they have 120 days to serve you or they are supposed to dismiss the ticket. You can follow your ticket on Scottsdale's court website.