- 12-09-2008 01:34 AM #1
Incoming AZ Governor to Hire Redflex Lobbyist in Transition
To further demonstrate that political influence is not a partisan issue, it is no surprise that Redflex is attempting to wield its influence at the outset of the incoming administration of Jan Brewer (R) to the Arizona Governorship.
Please read the following article and make your voice heard, especially if you are an Arizona resident:
- 12-11-2008 12:45 AM #2
- 12-11-2008 02:25 AM #3
Re: Incoming AZ Governor to Hire Redflex Lobbyist in Transition
You got the right, mate...and it gets me sick.
If you heard the BBC today, then you got a glimpse of how big-time politics can play at the Governorship-level (in this case Illinois).
Can Arizona be that far off? I can only imagine the political deal-making and political lobbying that is taking place in Arizona right now, now that the long-time advocate of photo enforcement Napolitano moves onto the national scene (a sobering thought in its own right). I am sure Redflex and ATS will find ways to exploit the situation to their benefit!
Wake me up when this nightmare is over, please.
I only hope that the Arizona resident finally get a chance to put it to a statewide ballot, soon.
This bullsh** reporting by the for-hire spinmasters that AZ residents support photo enforcement to the tune of about 70% will be thoroughly dispatched in the one poll that really counts: The voting booth!
Last edited by Veil Guy; 12-11-2008 at 02:37 AM.
- By StlouisX50 in forum News StoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2009, 08:11 PM
- By StlouisX50 in forum News StoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 04:29 PM
- By srtga in forum Valentine OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:44 PM
- By jdong in forum CobraReplies: 25Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:54 PM
- By StlouisX50 in forum News StoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2008, 03:35 PM