Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ES13Raven

Default Anti-photo and anti-laser?

I was thinking about getting a couple of Laser Shield license plate covers for my car...

I was looking through the anti photo licence plate covers as well, and I remembered that there are red light cameras where I live too. I was wondering - is there was one available that protects against both photo and laser?

ES13Raven

Has anyone ever tried the "Total Eclipse" license plate cover?

I think it is made by the same people who make Laser Shield.

Experienced

I remember a post here a while ago where someone said they bought it, but its crap. It does not work.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by jackenloper
    I remember a post here a while ago where someone said they bought it, but its crap. It does not work.
    Here is another BS product that doesn't work and it will get you a ticket for obstruction of your license plate as it covers our license plate and isn't readable from straight on or from behind. Notice too that they don't guarantee their product, have a no return policy and all of the BS disclaimers. Why is that? Because the POS doesn't work.
    The Super SpecterGuard is designed to defeat photo radar cameras mounted high
    over-head, usually on poles, bridges, overpasses, and from side angle as well.

The all-in-one solution! Protects you from Regular, Overhead, and High angle cameras!
    Proven defense against all Photo-Radar and Photo-Laser!
    Protect your privacy, avoid a costly ticket!
    Will not yellow! Guaranteed shatterproof!
    Sizes for all countries available! Get one now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SpecterGuard is easy as installing a license plate cover...

How does photo radar work?
    Special camera and computer technology combine to photograph the back of your vehicle as you drive by, and record your speed at that exact second. Based on the results - a ticket is then issued to the owner of the vehicle. Radar and laser detectors are ineffective due to the narrow beam width and angle across the road. Even if you do detect the beam, its too late. You're caught!

How does SpecterGuard work?
    Photo radar operates at known angles to the direction of traffic flow. Using a passive, state-of-the-art light-bending lens, the camera is unable to identify your vehicle. A 5-minute installation is all that is required. Note that the license plate will still be completely readable from straight on.

1-Year Limited Warranty

Home | Original SpecterGuard | Over-head SpecterGuard | Super SpecterGuard | SpecterGuard Laser

Note: Buyer assumes all responsibility for using this cover in compliance with local motor vehicle codes in their area of vehicle use.

Newcomer

SO WHAT DOES WORK???

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff E39
    SO WHAT DOES WORK???
    The Federal Trade Commission works.

Experienced

FTC, death and taxes are certain!

Lead Foot

Yes I still want to know which anti-photo radar license plate covers work? Who sells them with a money back guarantee?

Experienced

I heard is this one cop dude that sells stuff and tests things online. :wink:

Lead Foot

Default Re: Anti-photo and anti-laser?

Quote Originally Posted by ES13Raven
    I was thinking about getting a couple of Laser Shield license plate covers for my car...

I was looking through the anti photo licence plate covers as well, and I remembered that there are red light cameras where I live too. I was wondering - is there was one available that protects against both photo and laser?
    Do these laser anti-photo plate covers make the license plate numbers look normal to the naked eye a person from all angles? I wouldn't want to be driving with one of these plates only to find the police behind me stopping me for obstructing my license plate intentionally.