Newcomer

Question Traffipax speedphot

Hello,in Syria,we have traffiax speedphot k band (24125)photo radar c/o which is located on police car and take pics of the front of the car..I have v1 3.872 and i mount it in the windshield low and high but it detece the signal so close to police car,so what should i do?[replacer_img] Should i turn euro mode on?if i turn pop off would this effect the range?[replacer_img]or should i relocate the v1 on the windshield??Anyone knows..Thanks[replacer_img][replacer_img]

Newcomer

Default Re: Traffipax speedphot

most of those photo radars run on very low power (under 5mW) and are hard to pick up depending what traffic is around. that particular model might be polarised so try turning your radar detector vertically instead of its current horizontal position and see if it helps with the range.

from my experience with photo radar here you get about 150-300m warning when the radar is facing you and 50-150m when you approach it from behind

Newcomer

Wink Re: Traffipax speedphot

Quote Originally Posted by AusRadar View Post
    most of those photo radars run on very low power (under 5mW) and are hard to pick up depending what traffic is around. that particular model might be polarised so try turning your radar detector vertically instead of its current horizontal position and see if it helps with the range.

from my experience with photo radar here you get about 150-300m warning when the radar is facing you and 50-150m when you approach it from behind
    my windshield bmw x3 has a purple colour!!Is this a thermal windshield that affects v1 range?when should i mount v1 high middle or low??