Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Radar

Default New Radar

Sorry if this is aready posted. I have heard that there is a new radar dectection device coming to the united states. Which radar detectors are going to be able to identify this new radar well.

Advanced Member

Default Re: New Radar

Quote Originally Posted by g-unit king
    Sorry if this is aready posted. I have heard that there is a new radar dectection device coming to the united states. Which radar detectors are going to be able to identify this new radar well.
    We're going to need more details about what you are talking about. If you're talking about Ku band radar, it isn't something to worry about.

Yoda of Radar

Welcome to the board by the way.

Power User

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by holein1
    I already welomed him for us. You did a better job though with the left side of our brain.

Yes I do believe it is the ku band. Im interested in buying a radar detector and people were telling me that theres a new radar detector coming from europe. And with that I wont worry about it. Thanks for the help and welcoming

Yoda of Radar

Yes I do believe it is the ku band. Im interested in buying a radar detector and people were telling me that theres a new radar detector coming from europe. And with that I wont worry about it. Thanks for the help and welcoming
    Keep the posts coming, always like having a new member who is nice and addicted like we are.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    Yes I do believe it is the ku band. Im interested in buying a radar detector and people were telling me that theres a new radar detector coming from europe. And with that I wont worry about it. Thanks for the help and welcoming :)
    Keep the posts coming, always like having a new member who is nice and addicted like we are.
    perhaps addicted, but are we really nice? LOL

Actually, Ku is a radar type, not a radar detector type. There are a few (mainly top line detectors) that are able to pick up the Ku radar type. However, from what I understand, Ku isn't going to be here that soon. By the time it is, it will be time to get a new detector anyways. By the time Ku gets here, the new detectors will have hologram heads up displays and so you will need a new one anyways......lol

Yoda of Radar

I meant some of the newbes cop an attitude right away with their first posts, it pisses me off aisianfire.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    I meant some of the newbes cop an attitude right away with their first posts, it pisses me off aisianfire.
    Yeah, I know whatcha mean. If you know so much then why come here.....lol. One can always learn something.