Newcomer

Default Interesting site info.

http://www.speedlabs.com/
    Found this site today while just browsing the net. The thing that bothered me the most as a RD user is the growing trend of placing "Drones".... Read up on it, neat site nevertheless.

Power User

Default Re: Interesting site info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Found this site today while just browsing the net. The thing that bothered me the most as a RD user is the growing trend of placing "Drones".... Read up on it, neat site nevertheless.
    Very well known site, they were the ones that gave most of the comparison testing of RD for the public, however do to becomeing aware of the questionable biased nature of their testing, and the advent of GOL discovering discreprencies, speedlabs is no longer a trusted source of RD performance measurments.

In addition unfortuantely there main stay is that of working with police and government agencies to better equipment to spoil RD enthusiasts. Let them be damed. :P

Good Citizen

Default i dont like their website-speedlabs.com

i think its all advertisers money and opinions based on how much you paid the professional off to write about each radar unit. i have more respect for roy and guys of lidiar testing results then the speedlabs 2005. espesially 2005, they werent bad in 2002-2004 but this last yeear they sold out to bidders and not on performance. ive found there reults to be untrue in many cases with my own unit owning the v995 by bell with lp905.dr

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: i dont like their website-speedlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by radardan24
    i think its all advertisers money and opinions based on how much you paid the professional off to write about each radar unit. i have more respect for roy and guys of lidiar testing results then the speedlabs 2005. espesially 2005, they werent bad in 2002-2004 but this last yeear they sold out to bidders and not on performance. ive found there reults to be untrue in many cases with my own unit owning the v995 by bell with lp905.dr
    This is true in everytyhing. You could get me to lie about anything, within reason, if the money was right.

Professional

Default Re: Interesting site info.

Quote Originally Posted by amoney
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Very well known site, they were the ones that gave most of the comparison testing of RD for the public, however do to becomeing aware of the questionable biased nature of their testing, and the advent of GOL discovering discreprencies, speedlabs is no longer a trusted source of RD performance measurments.

In addition unfortuantely there main stay is that of working with police and government agencies to better equipment to spoil RD enthusiasts. Let them be damed. :P
    X2