Professional

Default New posts not showing

I am a bit confused how this site works. For the General, Bel and Whister threads I see that there are new messages (most of the time). But the others and sometimes even the 3 I listed, there are new posts and it doesn't show me that there are.

Power User

Default Re: New posts not showing

Quote Originally Posted by asianfire
    I am a bit confused how this site works. For the General, Bel and Whister threads I see that there are new messages (most of the time). But the others and sometimes even the 3 I listed, there are new posts and it doesn't show me that there are.
    Sometimes if you jump back and forth maybe by accident, or if your on dialup and reconnect the cache will clear all those new posts.

For example when you see the main page and you see the icon for new posts in a certain section, you then click on that specific forum and you see the threads with new posts.

BUT

If your on dialup or for whatever reason, reconnect for jump double click somthing, or something happens, even check to see if you got logged out, when you click on a specific forum from the main page, everything is cleared.

What I recommend that is easier to do, is top right corner of main page you will see a link that says see all new posts, that will list all threads with new posts and then you can weed through it that way.