Good Citizen

Default its weird with the results i get when driving my 2 diff cars

when driving the blazer-my 995v works very well and is hardwired for laser lp905 protection but i think rear detection is better in my othercar?
    my other car i use my stock cord and put right into my 2001 celica toytota and has the lp904 so it runs as a seperate laser defense so i am able to use my 995 in bothcars but in the celica, it sems i get better range both rear and front? it seems but nohing proven

Professional

Your talking Radar right? Normally radar reception is better if the RD is higher up so it would make more sense for the RD to get better range in the blazer.

But the difference in glass can also make a little difference. Every windshield is a little different. There are so many factors. Colors of vehicles, reflections, other reflectors out on the road, window tint, and the list goes on and on. Hard to say

Lead Foot

Does the Blazer have tinted windows in the back? If so, does the tint have a metallic composition? This would interfere with radio waves.

Just an idea.

Good Citizen

Default yes, tint in rear, but spare tire on rear

it is one of those off road with the spare hanging from gate closing in rear.
    but i cant say for any difference from the front. but the rear, i notice i dont get as good as the 2001 celica and i dont know why or maybe im just used to going faster in that car?
    but i think the spare in the rear is the problem but im not going to worry about it. it still has excellent range-its not like it doesnt pick it up or something, but it hooks right into roys lp905 i got from him and all 3 r up front and all working. hes great and so are the products. anyways, higher up is better. i have on top of lazer and top od the celica too. soon im getting a rx65 new or newer rd unit by end of summer to get into other car and get a ner lp905 as well ??