Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default What is the Phazer II?

Hey does anyone know what exactly the Phazer II is, what does it do, and if it actually works? I just heard a commercial on the radio for it, that it diffuses all police radar and lidar? Can anyone confirm and explain more?

Thanks

Speed Demon

Default Re: What is the Phazer II?

Quote Originally Posted by livinitup0312
    Hey does anyone know what exactly the Phazer II is, what does it do, and if it actually works? I just heard a commercial on the radio for it, that it diffuses all police radar and lidar? Can anyone confirm and explain more?

Thanks
    It is only one thing a SCAM, DON'T buy it, save your money.

For that price get a Whistler PRO 58 and it would help you X50 more than that

Speed Demon

From this day forward, you have been forwarned. Its a peice of crap, a scam, they should take the man that invented it and profiting off of it and shoot him.

sorry, somthing just took over me for a minute....

seriously, it DOES NOT work. otherwise everyone on this forum would own one. Keep your money, and read up on everything is forum has to offer, and when you decide on a top-of-the-line radardetector, you can thank everyone here you didnt waste your hard earned money on the pos.

Get a X50, RX65, V1, or a Bel STI. Ask Roy, as he can give you a great deal.

Please, if you want proof, Im sure other members can provide video clips of tests being done on all RMR crap and none of it works.

Welcome.

Banned

Newcomer

Thanks
    It is a useless POS! It does not work! Period!! any and all products from RMR (rocky mountain radar) are completely useless for any purpose including their tiawanese made detectors. You would have the same results of jamming laser or radar by putting a box of tissues on your dashbaord. even their "detector only" units are substandard to a cheapie detector costing several times less.

avoid any product from this company!!

You have chosen the most important thing you could do in deciding what detector or countermeasures you can get just by reading this forum.

There are 4 top-end detectors to choose from, read the post's and decide,

I personally chose a V-1 because it is best suited for my area and driving style.

Power User

Thanks
    It's the stuff that dreams are made of. :wink:

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by A_Harry_Nutczak

Thanks
    It is a useless POS! It does not work! Period!! any and all products from RMR (rocky mountain radar) are completely useless for any purpose including their tiawanese made detectors. You would have the same results of jamming laser or radar by putting a box of tissues on your dashbaord. even their "detector only" units are substandard to a cheapie detector costing several times less.

avoid any product from this company!!

You have chosen the most important thing you could do in deciding what detector or countermeasures you can get just by reading this forum.

There are 4 top-end detectors to choose from, read the post's and decide,

I personally chose a V-1 because it is best suited for my area and driving style.
    x2

Newcomer

Thanks guys. I will be ordering my V1 shortly. I just wanted to see if this product was actually true to what was being advertised. I didn't think it was though. The pictures looked really shady. Thanks for all your help. Can't wait to be a proud owner of a V1 soon.

Thanks,

Professional

What is the Phazer II?
    A bad joke.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bcorby
    What is the Phazer II?
    A bad joke.

a bad joke thats still making one sh*thead millions a year because of false advertising and lies. its sad really :? :x that he can sleep at night knowing that he is basically stealing peoples money.