Good Citizen

Default Woo it got in?????

The V1 arrived...... Missed fed ex though, yet drove across town to pick it up.

Its smaller than i thought, was quite pleased..

Ripped open box at fed x to slap it up there.... Will do the concealed unit this weekend. i placed it above my visor, so i hope the factory tint dont interfere.

Driving home, i was impressed , i thought it would do allot more false alerts, yet reamained fairly quiet, even more so that my x50 did in the same locales....

Anyways, heading home and man o man it went nuts....all arrows went crazy, beeps and wops and all sorts of stuff..... i really have to read that manual...

And im VERy please with the volume level.... the x50 was impossible to hear over stern....... this thing is so loud Ill have no probelms over the stereo blasting......

Today begins a new era for me and the V1.... Relish it, relish it...

Lead Foot

im glad ur enjoyin ur v1 so far..your already a v1 zombie now haha. yeh the v1 is quite small then u pic it. enjoy!

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by xihua
    im glad ur enjoyin ur v1 so far..your already a v1 zombie now haha. yeh the v1 is quite small then u pic it. enjoy!
    Thanks....... Yeah ive been zombified..... Cant wait to hook up the concealed unit in a mod type of way.....

Its odd isnt it...we spend most of our tiem avoiding police cruisers and now i want to go out and find them all....

Lead Foot

ehh not odd at all. we all feel the same. its a gr8 feeling wen ur v1 gives you more than a 2 mile warning on K or Ka band or the bogey counter n blinking arrow saved ur a$$ cuz after u passed by the 1st LEO...theres another LEO ahead waiting to clock u. but just be careful of instant on, laser, and use a rabbit.