Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lead Foot

bearbait..all you can do right now is watch and ask questions. thats how i first started out.

Professional

I can understand bearbaits enthusiasm with his V1, the girlfriend/wife is sick of hearing about it so he has got to tell someone!!!

and I give him credit for trying another brand, not just believing the true V1-Zombies. Obviously the V1 fits his needs better than the belscort.
    but If i lived in a metro area, V1 most likely would have been a second choice.

I was flippin impressed with mine and couldn't stop taking pointless drives just to use it for the first week. The wife got sick of hearing about it, and then I found this forum.

But my last detector was over 10 years ago, nothing since( did they have KA back then?) and I appreciate the arrows for my area, I can drive 100 miles without a peep out of any detector up by me unless I go past the walmart or grocery store ( local grocery store has an old-X and a newer-K opener, we are a little behind the times around here) or the rare case I see a LEO. never had the arrows lie, never had a true threat "J"-out. and have yet to see laser in my area. no ghosting either. I tried a TV remote just to see what the alert sounded like. LOL.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback
    I can understand bearbaits enthusiasm with his V1, the girlfriend/wife is sick of hearing about it so he has got to tell someone!!! and I give him credit for trying another brand, not just believing the true V1-Zombies.
    Switchback stop! You are not in position to talk smack

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by aaseavey
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback
    I can understand bearbaits enthusiasm with his V1, the girlfriend/wife is sick of hearing about it so he has got to tell someone!!! and I give him credit for trying another brand, not just believing the true V1-Zombies.
    Please. If you treat your wife like the posters on this forum you certainly won't make it until THIS December.

One good point this thread makes - the X50 or RX65 make excellent backup detectors- just send 'em back after your baby comes home.

Bwah-Ha-Ha

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Radar_Dick

Please. If you treat your wife like the posters on this forum you certainly won't make it until THIS December.
    Don't you dare talk about my relationship with my wife. PM me if you have issues...do not...I repeat....DO NOT bring something like this up in a forum!!!

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Radar_Dick

Don't you dare talk about my relationship with my wife. PM me if you have issues...do not...I repeat....DO NOT bring something like this up in a forum!!!
    My point exactly. Third time's a.....

well, a_dick.

BTW, did I ever tell you she dresses you funny?

LMAO!

Speed Demon

THIS is a freaking RD FORUM, there is no reason to be getting personal with anyone here. NOONE has any right here to be insulting others.

Discuss about RDs not about others. Roy does not pay for this site so people would come from work and fight here.

Professional

Alright...your running your face where it doesn't belong. Just stop and let it go....I said it twice; if you have an issue PM me...or are you trying to show off in front of your friends?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by venexoz
    THIS is a freaking RD FORUM, there is no reason to be getting personal with anyone here. NOONE has any right here to be insulting others.

Discuss about RDs not about others. Roy does not pay for this site so people would come from work and fight here.
    X2

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by venexoz

X2
    http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...hlight=#158267
    And learn how to quote LOL. No big deal
    http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...hlight=#158265
    http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...hlight=#158255
    Yes there was reason to roll my eyes. It was to let you know that I was being sarcastic
    Dude, you got to be kidding me :? We RD users generally can figure out where door sensors are without some arrows that bounce around because of the many sensors and reflectors in a city. Another V1 zombie talking up the V1 way, way, way too much
    I stand corrected.

X3? LMAO brown nose