3.821 - 3.824; rev 3 - rev 11
I imagine, with the rev 3 x50 I have, that it really ought to get sent off to Escort whenever rev 11 is publicly available.
Should I even bother with my 3.821 as far as updates at this point? I usually keep both in my car because I still can't decide on keeping one or the other, and use them back and forth - naturally, every time I run into an "event" on Ka, I always wonder how the other would've performed.
Re: 3.821 - 3.824; rev 3 - rev 11
Do we even KNOW if a X50 REV11 is a really real, or if just some guy posted about it? All I can see is 1 guy mentioning that it may be released...
Originally Posted by Veri
and if someone else confirms it, what is going to be new/updated in REV11?
I talked to an Escort tech over the phonea couple of weeks ago - he told me "rev 11 is coming soon," as well.
As far as fixes, I'm not terribly sure; the guy I talked to wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.
From the thread I posted about it on May 10th:
-Current public revision: 5.
-Current tested revision: 10.
-Expected next public revision: 11 (to be released in "a month or two.")
-No significant changes from 3 to 5; mostly a matter of "antenna retuning," the guy said, as well as "bug fixes"
-Expected in rev 11: Onboard error logging for Escort diagnostics, should you have to send it back; not much else is known
-He basically dismissed my POP falsing mention, saying that it may or may not be addressed in the upcoming update.