Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saved...I think

Professional

Default Saved...I think

well im coming on my way home to work and im 99% sure the LEO POPPED me, but i had POP turned off on the V1 at the time but i almost positive he POPPED me and got my speed and then turned the radar on, and thats when my V1 instantly shot up to 7 bars considering he was about 800ft straight ahead of me. the arrow pointed forward and as he passed going to other direction. He flashed his headlights at me and the V1 was going crazy. this is area were the radar can bounce off a lot off things so after i pass him it says he is on side and then a sec later says behind which he was. so anyways i turn into a neighborhood and hide for a little bit, because im sure he was getting ready to pull a U-turn to come nab me. but i ended up getting home safe. i just wanted to share with you guys that Norht Texas police are loving POP and instant on. O and can someone tell me what Ghosting is?

Radar Fanatic

ghosting is where you have like the bogey counter displaying a number for instance "2" when there is only one cop

Professional

O ok, well my V1 doesnt do that, i thought it was were the arrows point like forward even after the radar has passed.

Professional

Why do you think you got popped? There is No way to know with the V-1---no wayto tell, you were just instant on'ed (is that a word) lol

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Holla
    you were just instant on'ed (is that a word) lol
    its a properly accepted term to us RD fanatics, but I dout it'll hold legitimacy in any dictionary youll ever find :wink:

Professional

yeah you can't tell if it's pop or not, i dare you to go up to the officer and ask :P

Radar Fanatic

I wonder if they would answer honestly :?

Professional

well i know for a fact they use POP and the V1 gets a quick hit and then stops thats normally a sure sign of real quick instant on or more likely POP and i know were i live they are full blown POP or laser.

Default Re: Saved...I think

Quote Originally Posted by xXCriticizeXx
    i almost positive he POPPED me and got my speed and then turned the radar on, and thats when my V1 instantly shot up to 7 bars considering he was about 800ft straight ahead of me. the arrow pointed forward and as he passed going to other direction. He flashed his headlights at me and the V1 was going crazy...im sure he was getting ready to pull a U-turn to come nab me.
    I thought POP can't be used in moving mode?

That would completely kill your POP theory.

Advanced Member

Default Re: Saved...I think

Quote Originally Posted by GET 1T DONE
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCriticizeXx
    i almost positive he POPPED me and got my speed and then turned the radar on, and thats when my V1 instantly shot up to 7 bars considering he was about 800ft straight ahead of me. the arrow pointed forward and as he passed going to other direction. He flashed his headlights at me and the V1 was going crazy...im sure he was getting ready to pull a U-turn to come nab me.
    I thought POP can't be used in moving mode?

That would completely kill your POP theory.
    Yep, POP can be used in moving mode.