View Poll Results: how many times have you been left off a speeding ticket when you have been WAY over? (like atleast 2

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • are you kidding?the only way i get let off is if i boot it and outrun the cops

22 73.33%
  • lots of times ( i have big boobs)

2 6.67%
  • now and again(not all cops are wankers)

6 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default can a radar dectector do this?

are thier any RD or anything else that can be bought that will alert you the the presence of a police vehicle ,regardless of whether it has a radar (or speed gun) turned on? i mean like is thier something that will alert us specifically to a cop car's electronic equipment eg;police radio,any equipment only they use thats is constantly on ? any suggestions?

Banned

Yeah, it's called a Uniden Bearcat Beartracker BCT-8. It alerts you when an officer talks through is handheld radio.

Chris

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster
    Yeah, it's called a Uniden Bearcat Beartracker BCT-8. It alerts you when an officer talks through is handheld radio.

Chris
    thanks Chris i'm pretty sure this is what im looking for.
    again reply posted in record time

lol surprized anyone gets a ticket driving,seems like everyones 24/7 on this forum lol

Lead Foot

I was never caught speeding

Banned

2001 in California. I got popped doing 105 in a 65 zone in downtown Sacramento on Northbound I-5.

The CHP asked me how bad I want to get myself killed. He asked me what I was thinking. I handed him my license, my military ID (Navy E5 at the time), and told him that I deserve what he had to give me. He kept asking "why", and I told him that I just wanted to go home and go to bed. At them time, I was a recruiter working 18 hours a day and hating life. I told him that it wasn't an excuse, but rather a reason, and that I broke the law, and deserved to face the consequences.

He was very serious, but after he ran the warrant check, he came back and hit me up with the "why", and the "how bad do you want to get killed" rap. He then proceeded to hand my my ID, license, and tell me, "I was in the military once, slow it down, have a nice evening."

That was my 1 "get out of jail free" card. I learned a valuable lesson. Never depress the accelerator completely in a high powered automobile unless you are 150% sure no smokey bears are lurking on the next onramp! :twisted:

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by FlyArmy
    please delete
    whats navy E5 ? if your allowed to tell that is?

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: can a radar dectector do this?

Quote Originally Posted by fastest cab in the west
    are thier any RD or anything else that can be bought that will alert you the the presence of a police vehicle ,regardless of whether it has a radar (or speed gun) turned on? i mean like is thier something that will alert us specifically to a cop car's electronic equipment eg;police radio,any equipment only they use thats is constantly on ? any suggestions?
    I saw something like this interesting, called the "Trident". I'll talk more of it in a future thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fastest cab in the west
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyArmy
    please delete
    whats navy E5 ? if your allowed to tell that is?
    Pay Grade of Enlisted-5. A Petty Officer Second Class. Equal to the paygrade of Staff Seargent in the Air Force, or a Seargent in the Army or the Corps. I was nearly an E7 (Chief Petty Officer) by the time I left the Navy in 2004 transferring to the Army.

Those were my darker days. Now I am an Army Officer flying Black Hawks and loving it! It is the finest damned helicopter built!

Power User

nice, I always wanted to fly one of them... i once flew a Boeing 707 in the Airforce flight training simulator at my local air force base when I was a contractor to the Airforce, I landed and also took off...was alot of fun...

Good Citizen

Default Black Hawk

Why don't you test a RX65 when you run into one of those Florida Police Birds