Cousin of mine wants to speed a bit but stay out of trouble. Let me lay out the situation.
1. this is for the UAE countries that are using speed cameras (usually vans/suvs/cars parked on the side, locations sometimes change)
2. RDs are illegal
3. details of speed camera unknown
4. No laser in use, no radar in patrol cars, no POP
So I think the following should work:
1. Get an RD that displays what freqs are being used
2. Turn off all freqs except those being used
Budget's tight (but when is it not?), say under $100. Used is fine. I was thinking of the following:
Bel 985 (yes 985 and not the 895)
Escort 8500 (not the x50 unless I can get a good working model for the price)
Which RD would you recommend?