First here are some pics of my x50 hardwired into my 07 Civic Si
Okay i've had my x50 for about a year now and i'm happy with it however lately i've been wanting to buy myself a gadget. So i thought i should go ahead and get a V1. I've always wanted one cause i love the arrows and what not. Do you guys think i should buy a V1 now or should i wait until the new escort comes out? how long before the escort comes out will it be tested by GOL and all that stuff. I'm kind of eager to get the V1 and i'm not sure if i can wait until the new escort is tested and all that stuff. Do you guys think that i should go ahead and get a V1 right now?
Also i would need to sell the x50 for at least 200 bucks to be able to buy the V1. Does anyone think that i can get the x50 sold for that much its in perfect condition.