Power User

Default IS THIS YOU JTW??? OR DO U KNOW ABOUT IT.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...404037791&rd=1

I think it is sad that someone is trying to SELL chris,s videos...unless it is u??? but why sell it.....

If it is not you id suggest a nice law suit for you to take aginst them.

Let me know if i am out of line.

cheers

Stalker

Good Citizen

It looks like it's him.... but if you check it out carefully he isn't really selling them.

First: You can easily see the full videos by following links on the ebay page.
    Second: Bidding is restricted to approved bidders only. Why? So no one can bid.
    Third: The price is .01

I think the idea here is to get out to people searching for RMR stuff on ebay that RMR is crap. By having no one win, some listing fees, particularly the final value fee, can be avoided.

In the end, a cheap PSA about RMR. Bravo.

Power User

yeah i just thought id ask, incase it wasnt him and someone was ripping off his videos.

If he wants me to put them on our countrys ebay let me know JTW, we have a few idiots selling RMR crap...education is the key.

Advanced Member

Yes that is Chris...However he does NOT sell the videos, he justgives the person the link to the website where the videos are

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

Thanks for looking out for me guys!!! Yes, those are my ebay auctions and the videos are given away for free. I don't let anyone bid because 50% of the time they don't read the auction and they think they're buying an RMR POS! People can be so stupid sometimes. They'll email me asking, "I want to buy this jammer. How do I bid?" Sometimes I think it's RMR screwing with me.

Anyone, including people from the USA, may put my "scrambler video" auctions on Ebay just as long as you copy my auction word for word. The title must also be the same because I made these auctions very carefully to adhere to Ebay policies. Ebay staff are lazy and they'll assume any auction with the word "Jammer" in it is for a radar jammer. If you don't use the special wording I use in the auction body text and title ebay will cancel the auction.

If you guys want to charge money for the videos to cover the insertion fee costs that's fine with me just as long as your bidders realize they're bidding on videos, not "scramblers."

Chris

Power User

OK cool, like I said education is the key.........get the scum out of the indusrty...oh and RMR too..haha

Lead Foot

Good idea JT, and it serves the public well....if only they would take time and read. Thanks for all you do....