These are some ideas I'd like to see in the next detector:
* All of the current 9500i features
* Date & Time feature -- I can't tell you how much I wish my RD had this feature when my radio stopped working, the damn thing can tell me the voltage but not what time it is WTF?
* Speed capture(meaning if you get hit with radar/laser, you can capture the current speed up to a couple minutes before the actual detection of radar or laser presence, based on GPS so you could bring this data with you to court and counter the evidence captured by leo -- also coupled with date/time stamp set by GPS)
* Laser Jammer and/or SR7/SRX like setup
* Bluetooth technology or some other wireless protocol, lets loose the wires already.
What features do you guys think we should see next?