Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default After you got a RD...

I'm not sure about you guys, but I notice that after I got my RD installed, I hardly see anymore speed traps! Which, I wanted to keep it that way. Murphy law you call it?

Good Citizen

Default Re: After you got a RD...

Quote Originally Posted by Nanase
    I'm not sure about you guys, but I notice that after I got my RD installed, I hardly see anymore speed traps! Which, I wanted to keep it that way. Murphy law you call it?
    Ha i haven't seen many. There is usually one on weekends at the nearby campus but every time I have gone up there to test my X50 there has been nothing.

Professional

HAHAHAH IT'S SO TRUE. Ever since I got mine, all I get are cops coming twords me in the other lane basically.. only seen one sitting trap.
    Sad, but WON'T complain.

Good Citizen

Yea it seems that way when u get a new RD, but dont worry, you'll get your fair share of speed traps in due time.

Radar Fanatic

reminds me once back when I lived in Jersey.. one of my friends got sick of all the snow and blizzards and went out and bought a snow machine. So you know what follows.. after that we had no significant snow for years!! I make fun of him for all time now. heheh.

Professional

I know what you are saying about the snow blower. But this is the only year in the past 6 that I have only used it once.

I couldn't find anything more than door openers and traffic light changers for my first two weeks when I got the 9500i. I had to go hunt for LEO's. :shock: Just before that there were LEO's and YSI signs everyplace!

Professional

Yeah then when you are going down the road at 15 over the PSL, you get pulled from a IO hit...lol.

Radar Fanatic

I swear by owning an RD, it saves my ass from being booked. Not because of advanced warnings, but the cops seem to never be around when you have it on :x What gives?
    RR

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RadarRick
    I swear by owning an RD, it saves my ass from being booked. Not because of advanced warnings, but the cops seem to never be around when you have it on :x What gives?
    RR
    It is kinda annoying in the city, but it keeps us tense. How many times do you hear a Ka alert and get giddy? I know I still do everytime.

If i had a Ka alert daily to a real LEO - I probably wouldn't get as excited after awhile.

Old Timer

3 LPPs.

No LIDAR around......

"Define: Irony."