Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Be Nice

Administrator

Default Lets Be Nice

I am trying to run an open board and allow users to post opinions on various models of radar detectors, even ones that I don’t sell.

However one individual is starting to get under my skin and the regular members of the board will know to whom I am referring.

I am making this a public post so everyone knows the rules and what my limits are

First off, this individual was given a warning when he posted a link to a product on another dealers site, recommending to a user that they purchase from them. The message was deleted and the user was asked not to do that again.

Today, this same person has a “questionable” icon and then uses profanity on the board. This is a public board and it is “G rated”. The icon and the message was deleted.

If you don’t agree with a persons posting, then say so but be civil. There is no need for profanity or name calling.

Two strikes, next time your out!
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Old Timer

Thank you Roy, I hope we can just post our opinions and experiences w/o being flamed. Where have you been for the past few days anyhoo? I know you will be jealous to hear that there is 2-5 inches expecting to be dropped on us tommarrow. So I will have the privledge of digging my car out of the snow while your in shorts in 80 degree weather...

Good Citizen

Roy, that's the way the forum should run and some asshole need to be remove from here. Let's input more interesting and entertaining issues

Speed Demon

There should be a 21 year old age limit Roy. Sethy and Iknox are obviously little boys who try to flame all the time and Cavili used the word "ass****" in your post so he should be reprimanded also.
    I am sorry about the icon but I thought we were all adults on this forum. By the way, I hope you like my new icon.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by BiGeAsYgUy
    There should be a 21 year old age limit Roy. Sethy and Iknox are obviously little boys who try to flame all the time and Cavili used the word "ass****" in your post so he should be reprimanded also.
    I am sorry about the icon but I thought we were all adults on this forum. By the way, I hope you like my new icon.
    I flame? Go back and read some of your posts... You're already at it again...

Banned

LOL u know what im so happy to be young and be full of energy and knowing that i have a full life ahead of me and learning from my mistakes.

so for all i care i could be 5 to u and just the fact that it pisses u off makes me even older now you go think about that. :wink:

Here let me Pull out the Voilin 1 for u ready listin u hear that thats the sound of u being annoying.

Good Citizen

I strongly vote out age limit. As long as we talk sense but not rubbish...
    Sethy and Iknox are both very constructive and mature in their age unlike somebody who likes to post negatively. As much as we prefer interesting input than disputing other posts.

Good Citizen

BTW, I think you should be kick in your ass for bullying little boys like Sethy and Iknox. How shameful and you had brought disgrace to all of us.

Speed Demon

Learn to play well with others little boys.

Radar Fanatic

Learn to speak English cavili!
    Now that was rude. cavili may not be able to speak english as well as yourself, but insults don't gain anything for anyone. At least he's trying, and he can add something to the forum by being from another nation, such as radars and techniques used in that area. Seems all that you have to add is insults and V1 praise.

Roy- You've got my vote for a ban on BigEasyGuy.