Default does the laser shield work

I dont know if this is the best place to post this, but i was looking through radarbusters.com and i saw the laser shield which helps you agianst laser attacks, it gives you time to slow down. I just want to know has any one ever use this liscense plate cover and does it work.

Founder of Stealthvation

Default Re: does the laser shield work

Quote Originally Posted by JammerDude
    I dont know if this is the best place to post this, but i was looking through radarbusters.com and i saw the laser shield which helps you agianst laser attacks, it gives you time to slow down. I just want to know has any one ever use this liscense plate cover and does it work.
    It works with conjunction of a jammer and Laser Veil. By itself it is worthless
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$

Well damn, Guess I need a jammer soon lol.....I was hoping it would help a tiny bit byitself. No veil for me though, white car with projector headlights would look ugly imo.

well iam saving up to get a v1 soon, so what if i use the v1 and the laser shiled will that still be useless

Old Timer

well iam saving up to get a v1 soon, so what if i use the v1 and the laser shiled will that still be useless
    Basically. Even if you had a laser shield, Veil, and a car bra, all paired with a V1, I wouldn't rely on it for laser protection. They might help with further out laser shots, but any close encounters, and they have you. Even active counter measures sometimes have trouble with close encounters.

Even if the laser shield could reduce all reflection from the plate, the gun would still get a reading. It would kinnda be the same as when a LEO shoots a car with no front plate. There's plenty of other things that relfect back.

Nonetheless, it is a step towards the right direction.