Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yoda of Radar

Veil coats your headlights (and your chrome if you can apply it carefully) to absorb the 904nm infrared laser light from the police LIDAR guns.

Lasershield is a clear cover for your license plate that absorbs the laser.

These are both "passive" countermeasures that reduce the laser guns' abilities to get a speed reading by preventing the devices from getting a strong enough signal from your car.

Jammers detect police LIDAR guns and send powerful 904nm infrared light pulses back that are stronger than the real return from the LIDAR gun and confuse it, preventing a reading. Jammers are "active" countermeasures.

ahh I see.. but even if the police doesnt have the readings of a laser.. they can always say they "paced" you, no?.. Ive recieved a ticket before from an undercover car and he said he paced me.. im like wtf? paced? lol.. obviously judge was going to take his word over mine anytime...

Yoda of Radar

Pacing requires following you in a police car for a certain minimum distance. You're thinking of "speed estimation", which is enough to issue a ticket but not enough for it to really stand up in court if you challenge it.