Default Continuously activated Tuning fork or modulator

I noticed that the tuning forks used by most X band guns are 35 and 80 mph while K band guns tend to prefer 50 mph.

Does anyone know of a variable system that is continuous and can be used to test an X band gun from say 20 100 mph?

I have a transmitter tuned to 10.525 GHz that can be used with horizontal, vertical, right hand or left hand polarized antennas and modulated with a fixed 1000 HZ signal and it generates 31 mph on an X band gun just like the calculations work out to.

I would be interested in knowing of any systems that anyone knows of that can be variable and are mechanical or electrical to test an X band gun. That way I can show students what happens when a passive or active radar jammer comes into play. BTW - Passive jammers will work at low RCS (Radar Cross Section).

Just downloaded it and will try it on Monday.

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonzzz
    Try my "radar verifier" software:
    Now that is a cool stuff. Just gave my Stalker ATR a work out with the test software.

Suf Daddy

A radar certifier I saw test my X band gun used his tone generator and a wall speaker to produce a reading on the gun.

Jim's program does the same thing IMHO.

-Suf Daddy