Newcomer

Default Package From RadarBusters.com

My roommate calls me at work today and tells me a package arrived for me. Normally he wouldn't call over such a common occurrence, however he said this package looked like it had been run over by a semi. I told him to go ahead and open it and tell me what was in it. He said that was no problem as he could see the contents through a gaping hole ripped in the side of the box. It was my first shipment from radarbusters.com, which consisted of a can of veil, a lasershield and a visor clip for my x50.

All of the items were there, along with the invoice from RadarRoy. I haven't been home to inspect the damaged packaging yet, but I'm curious to know if any other Virginians have had shipments arrive in such condition when the contents are of questionable legality in nature, according to our state government anyways. I thought the order would have been some new Bushmaster M4 magazines I ordered, I guess I could see why _that_ would be inspected...

Lead Foot

Probably some disgruntled and/or careless employee(s) crushed, kicked, threw, banged the crap out of it before it reached your residence. I would have considered refusing the package. I doubt that the package was intentionally opened and inspected on purpose looking for illegal contents. Someone may have been fishing for goodies to steal too.

Lead Foot

If its UPS, then thats enough said.... You're lucky you didn't get it stolen, there have been a lot of thefts especially around here and around the country regarding UPS shipments.

:Crosses fingers its all there and in decent condition:

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by N3T_K1LLA
    If its UPS, then thats enough said.... You're lucky you didn't get it stolen, there have been a lot of thefts especially around here and around the country regarding UPS shipments.

:Crosses fingers its all there and in decent condition:
    UPS is horrible here. My dad ordered a cast-iron frying pan off the net one time and they managed to break that.

Good Citizen

Had my Rd stolen from under door rug....UPS left it there...But I got new one later :roll: Ebay...........

Power User

I haven't had any problems with my packages from RadarBusters being beat up. They have the usual UPS wear and tear just like all other packages I get.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by compu44
    UPS is horrible here. My dad ordered a cast-iron frying pan off the net one time and they managed to break that.
    Yes UPS sucks. I once paid for two day shipping (and I actually needed the item in two days) from UPS, and it took five days. I couldn't believe it. And not it wasn't over the weekend.

Plus they are more expensive than Fedex.

Administrator

Default UPS Sucks

We have used just about every shipper you can think of including DBL, FEDEX, UPS and US Postal Service

With the US Postal Service our loss rate (I consider theft rate) was around 7%.

DHL had a major problems with delay and finding addresses

FEDEX couldn't find our office 6 times in one month and just skipped over trying to find us

So we settled with UPS.

If anything is damaged let me know and I will file a claim and make good on your shipment
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Banned

"UPS" in texas is really bad and in florida to alot of thefts the theft rate is just about as high as the receive rate