Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default should i give it a try?

i've been thinking.... i love my X50, and i always wanted to see for myself that it was actually better than the V1 :wink:

just kidding.... im wondering if i should buy a new V1, test it out for a while, and if i dont like it as much as my X50 send it back for a full refund.

if i do like it, i'll just sell my X50, and cover about half the price i pay for the V1....

you guys think its worth a try? im about to buy a jammer, therefore i dont have money to just keep the V1 and X50... but id be willing to blow another 200 if i actually do like the V1 better.

Advanced Member

Yes, the V1 is definitely worth a try. Regardless of whether you decide you like it or not, it is always fun to try out other detectors.

Jim

Experienced

It couldn't hurt. Let us know what you find out if you do.

Lead Foot

I have thought about and am still thinking about giving the V1 a trial to see how I like it versus my RX65. At the last minute, I decided not to try the V1 at the end of last year. A lidar encounter on the interstate at night was motivation enough to invest in serious laser countermeasures like the Blinder and then Veil. In a way I am nervous about liking the V1 and deciding to keep it as I have already spent a significant amount of money already.

I say give the V1 a trial so you can satisfy your own curiousity. As far as getting much extra actual performance over your X50, I would not expect a huge amount of change. The arrows and other features may be more preferrable to you though. Since laser is used in NJ protection against lidar guns is something that you may want to consider in the future as well.

Good Citizen

a jammer is at the top of my list right now.... the 7/16 tests are gonna be the deciding factor on which one...

i, too, am spending alot of cash on this stuff.... but if im more comfortable driving with sumthing that costs a little bit more, thats what im gonna go with.... so in a few weeks i think im gonna give it a shot.... i'll be sure to post my findings.... anything to add fuel to the fire that is X50 vs. V1 :wink:

Professional

Absolutely give it a try! You just mind find that the V1 may work better in your area than the one you are using now.

There are lots of us on this board that have more than 1 unit to play and test with.
    I plan on adding a few more to my collection as well.
    It is and addiction!!

Good Citizen

Hey, if your gonna go, might as well go full throttle.

Besides, most of the guys on the board have more then one detector. In this group, it makes you normal to have more then one.

Old Timer

All the cool people have more then one

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    All the cool people have more then one
    So Brent Vino ain't COOL....... :P

no contest whatsoever.....lazer jammer. 8)