Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phaser 2

Default Phaser 2

Does anyone know anything about the Phaser II radar discrambler?

The gurantee to pay for any speeding tickets with this thing...

Is it legit? Also, it only goes for $115.00 which is relativley cheap compared to other radars selling for up too $400.00.

Lead Foot

lol

junk..DON'T buy it...Made by RMR ... doesn't work etc. Do a search on here for Rocky mountain radar.... or RMR

Get a quality detector instead.

take care,

Spin

Speed Demon

Look at the right side of the forums, and click on radar roy. He's trying to find anyone with proof that these things actually work (So far, they havn't).

Save the money for a Bel STi or V1.

Radar Fanatic

I got tricked by them back in 1996, RMR Jammers do not work,
    trust me..... When you get a ticket they make up all these excuses
    why they shouldn't reimburse you such as you must have not had it
    mounted correctly ect.... ect... Do yourself a favor and don't fall for it.
    They have been scamming people for years, in fact its all over the news.
    check out these links and you'll see why.

http://www.radarjammer.com

http://www.radarroy.com/archives/42

Their about to go out of business anyways.

Professional

Ive got 3 letter for it:

P.O.S

Default Re: Phaser 2

Quote Originally Posted by Neil784
    Does anyone know anything about the Phaser II radar discrambler?

The gurantee to pay for any speeding tickets with this thing...

Is it legit? Also, it only goes for $115.00 which is relativley cheap compared to other radars selling for up too $400.00.
    If you could get them to pay, they only advertise that they will pay the fine. The fine is <<< less than the court costs and insurance surcharges you will face. Besides, a passive "jammer" does not work. Save your money for a good detector.

Speed Demon

http://www.guysoflidar.com/august-20...ctor-test.html

I see you've been asking about detectors lately. I'm not sure if anyone has pointed you to this site yet, but it's very useful information.

Anything made by RMR is worthless. You can believe us or not, it's your money...

Radar Fanatic

Since you didn't like the answers that were posted in your $80 detector question, I suggest that you purchase the Phaser 2.

It sounds like its exactly what you're looking for. You'll be able to scramble radar and laser for miles around, and you know you can drive with impunity since they'll pay for any ticket you get (in the highly unlikely event you'll get a ticket using the amazing Phazer2).

Actually you should get 2 phazers, and mount one in the rear window of your car facing backwards, so you can have 360 degree protection around your car.

J/

Banned

x2

i will quote from another post:

Quote Originally Posted by Azonehits
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael B
    Neil784

You have to ask yourself a few questions before deciding on the correct rardar detector for you.

Budget should not be a question.

First question is why are you buying a radar detector.
    2nd question is do you already have a speeding ticket within the last year or two.
    3rd question is do you know what is used in your state or the states you plan to be driving in over the next year or so.
    4th question is how many MPH do you typically exceed the speed limit
    5th question is do you know how to drive with a radar detector.

Respond to the above questions and we can try to give you some options.
    If you are not sure about the answers to the above questions, you should bite the bullet and spend upwards of $150 on a detector that is reccommended by the members here.
    X2 and very very good advice.

Neil784, I agree a 100% that an $80 radar detector can do the job if you are very confident with Michael B's question #5. Bottom line is regardless of the price(expensive radar detectors are not immune to traffic citations), it boils down to on how you use it and the way you drive. Just make sure you don't buy a radar detector that was made prior to 1997 even if it is new. Do some research and check GOL's website for the tests they did. It helps to be patient and find the one that fits your needs and budget. Good luck.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by jerry540i
    Since you didn't like the answers that were posted in your $80 detector question, I suggest that you purchase the Phaser 2.

It sounds like its exactly what you're looking for. You'll be able to scramble radar and laser for miles around, and you know you can drive with impunity since they'll pay for any ticket you get (in the highly unlikely event you'll get a ticket using the amazing Phazer2).

Actually you should get 2 phazers, and mount one in the rear window of your car facing backwards, so you can have 360 degree protection around your car.

J/
    2X... Sick detector/jammer/espresso maker/paper weight (not advertised but useful function!!) - Get it!