I posted on here yesterday saying i have an sti, and i do and its on my dash right now. but i also have a 9500 sitting in place and was debating whether or not to order a v1. I need some help deciding which to order/keep. price is really not al issue, if you are spending 400, what is 100 more?
any help would be appreciated.