Newcomer

Default I might even slow down a little...

So what do you think about this - How many tickets do you think are given out for all the laws broken other than speeding - left lane bandits (the worst), driving 10 UNDER the speed limit which is dangerous when all traffic is moving a certain speed, people absolutely not aware of anything around them, that type of thing. I bet not many. And this is what makes the divide even larger. I swear if all of these people got tickets as much as the speeders I might even slow down a little to be fair (well ,maybe).

Professional

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/010...?ref=newsstory

they already started to do that up here.

Newcomer

That is awesome - I feel like sending that to my local cops...maybe they'd get the idea. That's a steep ticket too!

You don't notice (at least around here) many of the "keep right except to pass" signs anymore. If they put those up everywhere maybe people would do it...

Nice video - thanks.

Yoda of Radar

/\ /\ /\ That is awsome, I really like to see that being enforced. I have no problem with people going under the speed limit on a 2 lane highway (by a few MPH 2-3), but they should not do so in the left lane.

Newcomer

Agreed - as long as they are not in the left lane I really don't care. It's just the ones who everyone is passing on the right, honking at, etc. and they are oblivious or just don't care.

Professional

Colorado Highway Patrol will ticket you for driving under the speed limit in the left-hand lane. Their logic is that by being in the way of the speeders, you create a rolling roadblock, and a huge traffic hazard. Stay right and leave the speeders to them--hell, CO is one of the two or three biggest speed enforcement states out there!

Newcomer

thats the coolest thing i have seen... in the past 1 week. 8)
    this beats it in my opinon.

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-y...rocks-out.html

but seriously, these kind of drivers lead to traffic jams and accidents cause people are forced to pass on the right, weaving in and out of traffic. i know when i try to wait patiently behind the person going super slow in the left lane, i get irritated and zoom pass them cutting them off and flashing my blinkers trying to get them to move. gahhh

Good Citizen

Anybody know what kind of radar that was? I see the same little box in police cars where I live.