Power User

Default Funny Cobra Story

On my way to work, I stop for coffee. I was parked next to a Passat and noticed a Cobra on the windshield. Interesting as a side note: sometimes I get a random false, but there are no auto door openers in the shopping center. I noticed a cute blonde heading to the Passat and asked her about her Cobra, and she said so did you radar go off as your drove in, lol. I said sometimes it does, then I was thinnking does she know more about Cobra falses then most people know? I told her Cobras are known to do that lol. I didn't have the heart to tell her Cobras suck =)

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Funny Cobra Story

Quote Originally Posted by focalcivic
    On my way to work, I stop for coffee. I was parked next to a Passat and noticed a Cobra on the windshield. Interesting as a side note: sometimes I get a random false, but there are no auto door openers in the shopping center. I noticed a cute blonde heading to the Passat and asked her about her Cobra, and she said so did you radar go off as your drove in, lol. I said sometimes it does, then I was thinnking does she know more about Cobra falses then most people know? I told her Cobras are known to do that lol. I didn't have the heart to tell her Cobras suck =)
    Weak.... hahahah. I always tell them straight up that they are going to get a ticket and are probably better of with a brick on the dash... Even if it is a chick... but then again I am not single :P

Maybe one day a fatty blonde who use bel RD will also say the same thing about your pro78!

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Funny Cobra Story

Quote Originally Posted by Ovencleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by focalcivic
    Weak.... hahahah. I always tell them straight up that they are going to get a ticket and are probably better of with a brick on the dash... Even if it is a chick... but then again I am not single :P

x2

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by joseph12
    Maybe one day a fatty blonde who use bel RD will also say the same thing to your pro78!
    Ouch, now thats just not nice.

Speed Demon

but funny as hell!

Radar Fanatic

Maybe one day a fatty blonde who use bel RD will also say the same thing about your pro78!
    Lol, joseph12 I am going to laugh when you get your next ticket. Even a V1 + 8 LI heads could not help you

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Ovencleaner
    Lol, joseph12 I am going to laugh when you get your next ticket. Even a V1 + 8 LI heads could not help you
    You have to give him credit. He does not miss one comment anywhere on the board involving a Pro 78. The funny thing is that probably no windshield mounted RD on the market would alert the driver to a point blank rear laser shot. If he had been using a V1, he'd be killing that, then half this board would be all over him!