Good Citizen

Default Everyone with "out of warrentey" issues, don' fo

If you bought your detector with a mastercard (possibly others), DO NOT FORGET that they DOUBLE the original warrentey just for using the card to buy the detector. Make sure you keep this in mind and take advantage of it!

Speed Demon

Hey thanks I didn't think about that. I still have my receipt for my repair and I put the detector on my American Excuse card so I will call and see. I had a problem at 14 months with my x50.

Experienced

Ok, I'm going to be using my Mastercard obviously to buy my detector, now what happens if I have a problem?

Who do I contact?

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by fallen8511
    Ok, I'm going to be using my Mastercard obviously to buy my detector, now what happens if I have a problem?

Who do I contact?
    I dont think you have to call to register it, it is just automatic. they will not honor it until the original warrentey expires, though. I replaced a cell phone last year using this. The lady told me that she had someone replace an 8,000 dollar TV because it fell off of the truck. Apparently, the coverage covers accidental breakage, too. So many people dont know about or use this policy. I buy all of my electronics using my card. If you want the details, just call toe mastercard 1-800 number and ask.