Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy.

Newcomer

Default New guy.

Hey there,

I'm from Medicina Hat, Alberta and have always been intrested in these but never knew lots about them, so here's a start . I heard about this site and figured it would be a good sorce of information.

Old Timer

Hey welcome to the forum! I believe that in Alberta RD's are legal but in most provinces they are not.

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: New guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 99mcougar
    Hey there,

I'm from Medicina Hat, Alberta and have always been intrested in these but never knew lots about them, so here's a start . I heard about this site and figured it would be a good sorce of information.
    Welcome. Ask questions. There are lots of experienced and intelligent members of this forum.

Newcomer

thanks guys, I think most stuff in Alberta is legal lol i'm mostly looking at the under $200 range.. from what I've read so far it looks like the 955 or a Whistler Pro is the way to go.. but we'll see after some more searching.

Anyone use a direct wire cord? they seem to keep things nice and clean as far as install goes.

Newcomer

ok disregard that question haha, i just saw some nice pics of some really sweet installs. I think i have a good what I would do with my car

Old Timer

the bel vector series is great guy for the money

Good Citizen
    PA to KY to NW Chicago Burbs but on temp assignment in MS

Welcome to the forum! I'm sort of a newbie myself. Just search and read... Lot's of great info here from people in the know.

Experienced

Welcome to RD.net

Search in here and you will find many info about what you want to learn and much more. Don't make hasty movements...take your time and then get what is appropriate for your area

Radar Fanatic

Hey there,

You don't need the $500 plus tax STI, so anything else will do it for you, see the prices right here:

http://www.radarbusters.com/

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by RW'07
    Hey there,

You don't need the $500 plus tax STI, so anything else will do it for you, see the prices right here:

http://www.radarbusters.com/
    I agree with RW'07, unless you plan to drive in the parts of Canada where RDs are illegal, then I would suggest the Bel STi.