Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default So i have a curse, stupid technology!

Anyways i'm debating selling my 9500i for a v1, i had a v1 before, worked great, never used custom programming though

and my 9500i with the off-axis is starting to worry me, as i got alot of curvy back roads around me, it hasn't been an issue actually

honestly i just got a stupid technology thing, and i kinda want to go back to a v1

what you think a shortly used 9500i is worth? :P

Old Timer

check ebay.... if u have all the original stuff like the box and manual and everything than I would say high 300's

Speed Demon

no manual got it as a open box, but the thing works perfect, K bands amazing, and Ka has plenty of range, no x around here to test it :P

also got hardwire cord, and smartwire, dunno just debating

kinda wanna give the v1 a try again with the concealed display, but i gotta be able to make up like 90% of the v1 cost atleast

Old Timer

well i guess u can get mid to high 300's with the 9500i...but with a v1 you will always be able to sell it for about what u got it for

Banned

You could sell the 9500I for $400 but that will take forever to get the right sucker. $300 is a more reasonable price.

By the way, curvy back roads aren’t off-axis, if the curve in the road is ahead of you, that's on axis.
    Falses and LEO's eating doughnuts are off axis.

Speed Demon

Hehe oh well, i'm just bored i like the technology, plus i can't afford a jammer with a kid otw, so the v1 is a good substitute

But yeah getting 375 for it, so he's basically paying what i payed for it

Old Timer

a v1 may alert you to laser if there is someone in front of u that got hit with it or once u get his...but if ur gonna get a v1 solely for laser then i suggest you get veil g4

Banned

Don’t think of the V1 as a substitute for a Jammer, its realy good ,but the only way to combat laser is with an actual Jammer.

I’m not sure how bad the 9500I's laser sensitivity really is. Recently we have seen more 9500I laser saves and more falsing like the V1.
    I wonder if the new laser sensitivity as good as the V1 now, or at least close?

Speed Demon

Nah guys i know, this mostly just boils down to an obession with new toys, my newer gps, is now old, gotta have something new

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kayrac
    Nah guys i know, this mostly just boils down to an obession with new toys, my newer gps, is now old, gotta have something new
    Get the nw whistler XTR-695. I want one so bad, and its not big $$$.