Thread: Saw one!

Yoda of Radar

Default Saw one!

I saw someone driving with an RD!

Around here!

I wonder if it was someone here, although considering the type of car (on an F plate no less) was most likely a rental, and the cheap RD was mounted pretty high on the windshield so that I saw it even in my rearview mirror... guy had a GPS unit stuck on there too...

Power User

times like that I hit them with my osprey and watch them almost crash..hahaha

Experienced

Default Re: Saw one!

Quote Originally Posted by SmaartAasSaabr
    I saw someone driving with an RD!

Around here!

I wonder if it was someone here, although considering the type of car (on an F plate no less) was most likely a rental, and the cheap RD was mounted pretty high on the windshield so that I saw it even in my rearview mirror... guy had a GPS unit stuck on there too...
    I see RD's all day long here.

Speed Demon

I hope you will see RD users once in a year because if it becomes too usual the cops will buy a lot of spectres and there will be no more fun around.

Yoda of Radar

They already have a few of them. It is quite rare for me to see one on the road, or at least something I can verify as one... I like to know what is on the road first and what are on people's dashes second I see lots of people with tissue boxes or hats on the dashboard I always wonder if they are hiding something or actually just put a tissue box there... I don't know why you'd need a tissue box unless it's for when you get a ticket and want to get some sympathy from the cop?

Speed Demon

Hats and tissue boxes on dashs are the best way to get arrested for a little checkup :shock: LEOs know that trick and if they are suspicious, you know the end. If you like to look there i bet LEOs are looking there for each car and the good old "you got a good looking car, ill arrest you" rule will be used. I just hope they are not hiding RDs there.