I do not care about rear laser from the 9500i (I'll have two ZR3 heads in back).
The total system will be, I already have everything...just need to install:
1. 9500i mounted at or above RVM (X band disabled)
2. SR7 radar antenna mounted low (approx 12" off ground) between fog lamps. (X & K bands disabled).
3. SR7 radar antenna #2 (I have 2 complete systems) mounted, facing behind, somewhere in the back bumper or 3rd brake light. Mounted as high as possible without being in the cabin. (X & K bands disabled).
4. Laser Pro-Park Dual mounted between headlights.
5. Four ZR3 "Front specific" heads facing front, 2 mounted 0 degrees, 2 mounted 5 degrees outward.
6. Two ZR3 "Rear Specific" heads on each side of license plate.
7. Veiled Plate or plate cover.
I drive appox 100 -250 miles a day, mostly freeway. I want it to be as quiet as possible as I am usually on the phone (for work) while driving. I drive the same routes everyday, or at least weekly. So I have already locked out lots of K-band spots.
Comments, opinions, suggestions, etc???