Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Default You know you're a radar detector fanatic if...

You know you're a radar detector fanatic if...

1) You know exactly where your RD falses on your common routes.

2) You cringe and want to correct someone when they say they have a "Fuzzbuster" in their car.

3) You find yourself talking on and on to your passengers about laser, radar and radar detectors.

4) ...? Post yours!

Lead Foot

You feel nostalgic when the V1 alarms for X or K just like both of the CMI units you had.
    You often wonder if cops don't give breaks if you have a RD, but then again you don't remember your last ticket or furthermore the last ime you were pulled over
    Must find wood....

Advanced Member

When you're on this board all the time

Newcomer

^^^that's exactly what i was thinking....i'm here reading everyday....few times per day...so sad...

Lead Foot

when you and your buddies are chatting and they say detectors don't work, then you rag on them when they get a speeding ticket the next day!

Speed Demon

1. While all of my friends stop buying radar detectors and talking about them all the time and as I get older I am skimming my paycheck every two weeks to buy another radar detector and hope my wife does not realize what is going on.

2. My children get mad because I will not get off the "stupid radar website" so they can use the computer.

Speed Demon

when you see a fellow RD user and has a good unit mounted right....you want to stop and chat with him and give him this website and become friends

Banned

You know you're a radar fanatic when.....

1. You get pulled over and you know the brand of radar gun the officer is using and the officer doesn't

2. You're driving on the highway and 1 lane over you can tell what brand of radar detector the car beside you is using.

3. You're walking in a parking lot and see a V1 or X50 in a car. You think to yourself "welcome to the club man."

....I need to get a life :roll:

Good Citizen

You refer to your detector as he or him... :wink:

Radar Fanatic

You find a speed sign and have to turn around and go by several times.
    You tell everyone in the car to stop talking or crank up the volume when it goes off to the real thing.
    You buy two more computers for your kids rooms, router all three to DSL so mine is now open all the time.
    You tell your wife that when we go on vacation you want a wi/fi laptop by the pool so you can read the forum.
    You turn off your remote display in hopes that the person that has a detector next to you sees yours.
    Your friends or coworkers say aren't those illegal or does so & so know that you have that.
    You in turn tell them that you have a special exemption to use it, or name the particular states or countries that they are illegal in.