Experienced

Default This is funny....

A fellow CBer on another board responded to one of my posts with this.

"Hey, on that stealth deal, I look for guys like yourself and shoot them with my bushnell k band radar gun, the kind radio shack sells for baseball use or whatever. I just got back from Louisiana and scared a fair amount of speeders. It also works to get them out of the left lane when I want to pass. I shoot them, they hit the brakes, and I look at them like they are idiots. Priceless. I even do it in a "pulse" like instant-on radar guns. I let them pass, get way ahead, as my range is about 1/8 mile hitting the rear of a radar detector, and they pick it up, hit the brakes, and as they slow down, getting closer to me in my slow jeep, it gets stronger. I love it. I too am a speeder when I'm in the car, and the radar gun helps me define who is good "bait" and paying attention. I run a hard mounted Stanley k band door sensor in that, and it works well too."

Experienced

Default Re: This is funny....

what a jerk...he deserves to be i/o by a leo while using that thing and then see what his response is to that

Good Citizen

Its always funny until its you looking everywhere for that LEO that isn't there! Ha ha it is pretty funny though

Experienced

You guys are too evil..

I once rigged up an old whistler detector x/k detector to put out a strong k=band signal. then I hooked a io switch to it. While driving along a big shiny brand new Lexus flew by the car in the passing lane so I hit the switch and boy did the brake lights come on. when I got closer I noticed a brand spanking new v1 on the windshield. I let him speed up and hit him again. The driver and occupants were going crazy looking for the cop,there heads craning this way and that. Bet he had been bragging just a minute before about how wonderful it was. So much for the arrows! I did this at least 7 times before I couldn't take it anymore I was laughing so much and I finally let him go. Bet that v1 was sent back to the factory right after that.
    Last edited by RadarGhost; 12-15-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by RadarGhost View Post
    You guys are too evil..

I once rigged up an old whistler detector x/k detector to put out a strong k=band signal. then I hooked a io switch to it. While driving along a big shiny brand new Lexus flew by the car in the passing lane so I hit the switch and boy did the brake lights come on. when I got closer I noticed a brand spanking new v1 on the windshield. I let him speed up and hit him again. The driver and occupants were going crazy looking for the cop. So much for the arrows. I did this at least 7 times before I couldn't take it anymore I was laughing so much and I finally let him go. Bet that v1 was sent back to the factory right after that.
    I really would like to own a radar gun (k or ka ) and a lidar gun but the problem is I would only use it a few times! I want to test out my veil and the detector to get some real life situations myself but don't know where to get one of these guns. I looked at a few stalkers and other guns and they seemed pretty expensive especially for myself when I would only be using them a few times. Any ideas? (not to jack the thread)

Power User

Cobra users deserve to be shot with K band bushnell guns. Ka guns would piss alot of people off LOL

Experienced

using a ka gun this way is just to mean imo..

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    Cobra users deserve to be shot with K band bushnell guns. Ka guns would piss alot of people off LOL
    I agree, returning K band would be nice since they unknowingly send us Ka/POP signals.