Good Citizen

Default Anyone get laser alerts in IL?

Has anyone been getting lasered in IL????

Founder of Stealthvation

If you want to get lasered come to Ohio. Ohio is infested with lasers.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

I've been lasered twice in Illinois, just passing through. Once each year for the past two years. Both times it was the week of the 4th of July, and both times in the same area. I was going north on I57.

I don't remember where it was exactly but if I had to guess I would say it was around the junction with I64, maybe within the 20 miles north of it.

Jim

Radar Fanatic

dangit jim, now i'm going to have to get a blinder. I live about 10 minutes from the 57-64 junction. Through there all the time, went through tonight in fact. Only had seen laser here one time and it wasn't on the highway.

Advanced Member

Well if you're lucky, maybe they only use it the week of the 4th of july, going nothbound
    The times I saw it, they were shooting from an overpass and had multiple chase cars. First year I got shot in the rear, second year I got shot in the front.

Jim

Radar Fanatic

I was actually up more towards Effingham on 57 this weekend and saw a police car in the median clocking southbound traffic while I was northbound. Never did get an alert. Makes me wonder what he was using. Was using a Bel Express 925 at the time, so could have been POP, could have been laser, or maybe very careful instant-on, but got nothing on him.

Good Citizen

Got some info....

I had an oppurtunity to speak to an IL state cop.....only the highest ranking patrol officers have any laser (sergents he said)...

Ive been driving I57 for 6 mos now...100 miles a day round trip...TONS of Ka and K......never not once a laser.

Good Citizen

Come to Singapore, guarantee you will be hit by laser more than radar. We had been contributing so much money into the their pocket and no matter at what cost laser gun is still easily affordable..

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pemarsh
    Got some info....

I had an oppurtunity to speak to an IL state cop.....only the highest ranking patrol officers have any laser (sergents he said)...

Ive been driving I57 for 6 mos now...100 miles a day round trip...TONS of Ka and K......never not once a laser.
    That's generally what i've observed too- lots of K and Ka and nothing else. Still, that's blinder's looking pretty sweet. I'm going to look tomorrow and see if there's any good place to mount the heads on my POS car....

Only time i've ever seen laser here was in Mt. Vernon. Cop hiding in the cemetary on Broadway (cop, not a cop car, he was on foot steading himself on a headstone) with cars down the street.