yup they look like this:
See the camera.
Digital Video Camera Technology evaluates pixel changes in the video image to detect motion and provide safety. Two outputs transmit digital video to existing CCTV systems, security systems, or to any local monitor. The place of surveillance cameras typically placed at entrances and exits while providing automatic door activation and Digitally reports security breaches and monitors facility after hours. Saves on energy costs by ignoring traffic parallel to door opening. Event based recording option provides memory & storage. Reduces liability claims and records exactly what happens on each door cycle. Stanley Automatic Door Systems - the safest, most cost effective solutions available today.
Features and Benefits
- Safety & motion detection in one sensor
- Continues to detect motion when door is inactive
- Computer configurable sensor zones
- Redundant safety zone coverage
- Built-in diagnostics
- Configurable release delay
- Self-adjusts to environmental changes
- Waterproofed to IP64 rating
- Ignores parallel traffic
- Fail safe operation if camera is obstructed
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -30° to 130° F
- Continuous safety coverage even while door is in motion