Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Default radar-detectors in Russia - business contacts

    Hi guys!

    Our company is engaged a radar-detectors in Russia and we would like to come into business contacts to official distributors a radar-detectors in the USA, and in particular in NY.

    Under good conditions and the prices we can buy lots =)

    With best regards, Mikhail

    >> e-mail: koronax@mail.ru

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Houston Tx (Harris County)
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    i would try contacting Roy you can go to RadarBusters.com and look under contact and all the info will be there

  3. #3
    Experienced
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Mikhail,

    U vas razve v rossiye ispolzavaut' radar?
    ya dumal chto prosto tak... na vzglad lovyat.

    A kak nachet babki? ani eshe vzdu birut?

  4. #4
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    701

    Default

    What's with the different language?

  5. #5
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    5

    Default

    What's language? kheh... translate russian speaks into eng chars

    2jackenloper:
    eshe kak ispolzuytsya, i radari pokruche chem u vas =) no u nas rasprostraneny (a teper po english gy-gy)
    clones of rocky mountain and pni zodiac2, named was Crunch (khh..) and Star. Budget models, and quality mmm... :cry:

    in shortly - we need distributor in NY for Whistler, Escort, BEL, Valentine One, and more... but first fourth - most important!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackenloper
    Mikhail,

    U vas razve v rossiye ispolzavaut' radar?
    ya dumal chto prosto tak... na vzglad lovyat.

    A kak nachet babki? ani eshe vzdu birut?
    Esli est predlogenia, napishi na e-mail koronax@mail.ru
    (poobshaemsa v msn ili v icq) vopros oplati dostavki reshaem.

  7. #7
    Power User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Car RamRod
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Let me guess, you have a partner in Nigeria and he is a Dr needing your assistance from a recently deceased estate and has a fortune that you need us to deposit into our bank account

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: radar-detectors in Russia - business contacts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail
    Hi guys!

    Our company is engaged a radar-detectors in Russia and we would like to come into business contacts to official distributors a radar-detectors in the USA, and in particular in NY.

    Under good conditions and the prices we can buy lots =)

    With best regards, Mikhail

    >> e-mail: koronax@mail.ru
    Если бы я был вашей компанией, то я дал бы исключительный контракт radarbusters.com. Radarbusters.com имеет огромное интернет-присутствие.

    Если Roy не хочет нести ваш продукт, он мог бы быть в состоянии указать Вас в правильном руководстве за плату. Roy имеет большую сеть связей тогда большинство людей.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: radar-detectors in Russia - business contacts

    Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail
    Hi guys!

    Our company is engaged a radar-detectors in Russia and we would like to come into business contacts to official distributors a radar-detectors in the USA, and in particular in NY.

    Under good conditions and the prices we can buy lots =)

    With best regards, Mikhail

    >> e-mail: koronax@mail.ru
    Если бы я был вашей компанией, то я дал бы исключительный контракт radarbusters.com. Radarbusters.com имеет огромное интернет-присутствие.

    Если Roy не хочет нести ваш продукт, он мог бы быть в состоянии указать Вас в правильном руководстве за плату. Roy имеет большую сеть связей тогда большинство людей.
    Михаил, жаль я неправильно понял Вас. Я думал, что Вы были изготовителем радарных датчиков, не продавца. К счастью российские использования главным образом X band, если я не правилен. Пойдите в Alibaba.com для некоторых связей.

  10. #10
    Power User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Car RamRod
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    But you have to be carefull with Alibaba as there is alot of scammers on there..but good suggestion JTW

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. **** Detectors in Russia
    By h4x0r in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 11:10 AM
  3. radar-detectors in Russia - business contacts
    By Mikhail in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 05:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •