Professional

Default did my X50 miss a laser hit?

Last night, i was going downhill on this road where i know police often do speed traps, so i wasn't speeding. Then suddenly my X50 beeped laser just for a couple of seconds and i saw two cops hiding in the bushes right in front of me. The X50 beeped within 100 meters of them, meaning 300 feet.

They might have been lasering me from wayyyyy back since the road was totally clear.

1. Did they laser me when i was much further away but my X50 missed the hit?

2. Did they just wait till i was almost in front of them to laser me.

I know laser is more difficult to detect up close, its highly unlikely that i missed the laser hit from further away, especially since i detected it up close?

My X50 is mounted low, and i have veil.

Professional

If they were pretty well-concealed in the bushes, they may well have waited to shoot until you were practically on top of them--especially at night.

Professional

they might have been trying to shoot through the bushes and the beam was being blocked by the bush. or they were just waiting until you were up close. i doubt that the x50 would miss a hit, especially if it beeped @ about 300ft

Professional

The bushes was not blocking their view. They would sit on a chair just amongst the bushes and shoot the cars coming down the hill. Then pull you over up ahead.

Yeah i think they must have waited until i was really up close. They probably didnt' bother shooting me from far coz i was going quite slow.