Ok, this is the last time I'm caught speeding...I'm in the market to getting detectors that do a good job detecting Radar and Lidar.
Please keep in mind that when it comes to car electronics, I'm a newbie and totally clueless. I want something that is reliable and I'm willing to amass the funds to purchase a higher-end unit if the reliability of it is worth it. If possible, can a list be drawn up of specific models, and I'll do the online research for prices?
I live in MA, and spend 90% of my time driving 91 toward Amherst MA or toward Hartford CT. The other 10% is divided on highways 291 (a small highway that connects 91 to Mass Pike 90 toward Boston), on the Mass Pike 90, or on 95 toward NY.
What are the laws regarding detectors in MA and CT and what should be my procedure if stopped by a cop and I have one of these detectors. Also, when it starts chirping away, I assume I should hit the brakes, unless someone has other advice on what to do when the radar detects something.
Remember, I'm a newbie and want to get as much info as I possibly can so I can move to protect myself from any more radar or lidar tickets.
Thank you for all your help in advance!