Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default Now all I need is a

    good laser shifter bought from radar roy. Save some more money and that will be my next "toy". I drive 121 miles one way to work so it will come in handy. Currently I am using a Scorpion XP Radar Jammer. It has done me well. Although I have got 2 or 3 tickets with it from Ka and VASCAR.

  2. #2
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    118

    Default

    hate to break it to you but radar jammers DO NOT work, so I dont know why u have one. What kind of radar detector do you have? And can I ask why u drive 121 miles just to work? I hope its not a regular 9-5 five days a week job, cuz if it is thats got to be a killer on gas. Do you drive a hybrid or electric car? Sorry for all the questions....

  3. #3
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ATLANTA. Im never leaving.
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NRTrackChamp2004
    hate to break it to you but radar jammers DO NOT work, so I dont know why u have one. What kind of radar detector do you have? And can I ask why u drive 121 miles just to work? I hope its not a regular 9-5 five days a week job, cuz if it is thats got to be a killer on gas. Do you drive a hybrid or electric car? Sorry for all the questions....
    actually hate to break it to you but the Scorpion Xp DOES work. it is an active jammer vs the passive jammer RMR crap. it has been proven, yes proven to work. Radar Roy even tested it i belive. however jamming radar is very illegal. but im with you on the 121 miles to work. i hope theyre paying for gas .

  4. #4
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ATLANTA. Im never leaving.
    Posts
    2,418

  5. #5
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    O'FALLON, MISSOURI
    Posts
    15,630

    Default

    The laser shifter does work on some Lidar but becarefull with it, The Guys Of Lidar have tested it and it has it's ups and downs.

    The ZR3 did not alert to or jam Stealth Mode on their test.
    Also watch out for the Stalker LZ-1 - at around 1700' and under as well as the LTI 20/20 at 1200' and less.

    Did you buy some Veil yet?
    Laser Interceptor Dual, Laser Interceptor Quad, Valentine 1 & The Escort 8500 X50 - Blue, Uniden BC296D, GRE500, Lasershield, 2011 Kia Soul +, Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Black Dodge Neon SRT-4,


  6. #6
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    150

    Default

    MAN!! 121 one way??? 242 miles a day??? What the crap is up with that??? I really hope that job is worth it...I make $26 an hour and I still don't think I would drive that far with my pay and the great benefits I have...

  7. #7
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default My radar jammer works!

    Quote Originally Posted by NRTrackChamp2004
    hate to break it to you but radar jammers DO NOT work, so I dont know why u have one. What kind of radar detector do you have? And can I ask why u drive 121 miles just to work? I hope its not a regular 9-5 five days a week job, cuz if it is thats got to be a killer on gas. Do you drive a hybrid or electric car? Sorry for all the questions....
    I hate to burst your little bubble there big guy but my Scorpion XP WORKS! I don't know where you get your information from. If you were to read RadarRoy's review on radar detectors, laser jammers and radar jammers you will find out that RMR is useless and that Scorpion is the ONLY jammer that works.

    Have a good day!

  8. #8
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StlouisX50
    The laser shifter does work on some Lidar but becarefull with it, The Guys Of Lidar have tested it and it has it's ups and downs.

    The ZR3 did not alert to or jam Stealth Mode on their test.
    Also watch out for the Stalker LZ-1 - at around 1700' and under as well as the LTI 20/20 at 1200' and less.

    Did you buy some Veil yet?
    Haven't bought any Veil yet. Just dropped 400 bucks yesterday on the V1.8. I will be buying some Veil soon though. I found a deal on a can of it and will be buying it soon.

  9. #9
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riley2638
    MAN!! 121 one way??? 242 miles a day??? What the crap is up with that??? I really hope that job is worth it...I make $26 an hour and I still don't think I would drive that far with my pay and the great benefits I have...
    Yes, it's worth it!! I am a funeral director. I own my business. The drive doesn't bother me much. I turn on my Scorpion (will be by Valentine One starting next week) crank up my stereo and fly like an eagle.

  10. #10
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Oh!!! As long as you love your job, that's all tha should matter...I love my job to, but dang.... You couldn't find somewhere closer to live??? Not that it's any of my biz. anyway...just wondering why you drive so far

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •