Thread: Need Help

Newcomer

Default Need Help

I live in Egypt, and we have photo radar, so today i saw one, and drove back to see it again, and found out it's mobile one, and it had a cam and monitor like LCD and small box and it was creamy color and found ADIT written on it, couldn't see much as I was drving pass it couldn't stop and check it. Does anyone know what brand is that, and where to find more abour Radar manfactures.

Thanks

karim

Radar Fanatic

it could be either like a laser gun mounted on a tripod or some type of gatso like photo radar which uses a tv monitor....

which reminds me of gatso livelink!!

which is a radar version of the laser gun with cam!

Newcomer

It's not Gastro. Have been to the manufacture site and it's not the one. Is there a site of all the manfactures so I can see which one it is.

Newcomer

Is there a site where it show infos about all the law Enforcment Radar that is used around the world.

Karim

Lead Foot

Default Re: Need Help

Quote Originally Posted by kimo
    I live in Egypt, and we have photo radar, so today i saw one, and drove back to see it again, and found out it's mobile one, and it had a cam and monitor like LCD and small box and it was creamy color and found ADIT written on it, couldn't see much as I was drving pass it couldn't stop and check it. Does anyone know what brand is that, and where to find more abour Radar manfactures.

Thanks

karim
    Most likely a TRAFFIPAX unit utilizing ADIT technology....?

http://www.traffipaxinc.com/

Newcomer

It's not this one. Can't find anything on the net. Can anyone help.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey

Thanks

karim
    Most likely a TRAFFIPAX unit utilizing ADIT technology....?

http://www.traffipaxinc.com/

Radar Fanatic

can you get a photo of them.....

Newcomer

I can't get one because it's mobile, and there is cops next to it, so it will be odd taking a photo will they are standing next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by laserblaster
    can you get a photo of them.....

Newcomer

Btw it's night photo radar.

Thanks

karim