Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default My new Valentine One

    Just showed up. I've mounted it in the windshield of my vehicle and it looks great. Tomorrow I will put her to the test. I get back to work tomorrow. COOL!!



    If you are thinking of buying a new radar detector think seriously about the Valentine One!

  2. #2
    Professional
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Congratulations on your new V1!
    I see you are from Evansville, I go down there every year for the Thunder on the Ohio hydroplane races.
    I like Evansville I have had some great times down there.
    Your V1 is sure to get work out down there in Evansville, I know everytime I go down there I see the police sitting all over clocking people.

  3. #3
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: My new Valentine One

    Quote Originally Posted by NdeeAnna
    Just showed up. I've mounted it in the windshield of my vehicle and it looks great. Tomorrow I will put her to the test. I get back to work tomorrow. COOL!!



    If you are thinking of buying a new radar detector think seriously about the Valentine One!
    I got one two have had it for almost a month now and it is more user friendly than that Whistler 1793 SE I returned for a 100% refund because of too many falses. Did you use visor mount or windshield mount?

  4. #4
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: My new Valentine One

    Quote Originally Posted by LS2
    Quote Originally Posted by NdeeAnna
    Just showed up. I've mounted it in the windshield of my vehicle and it looks great. Tomorrow I will put her to the test. I get back to work tomorrow. COOL!!



    If you are thinking of buying a new radar detector think seriously about the Valentine One!
    I got one two have had it for almost a month now and it is more user friendly than that Whistler 1793 SE I returned for a 100% refund because of too many falses. Did you use visor mount or windshield mount?
    I am using the windshield mount. I don't really like the idea of it being up on the visor for some reason. I just like the windshield mount better.

  5. #5
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: My new Valentine One

    Quote Originally Posted by NdeeAnna
    Quote Originally Posted by LS2
    Quote Originally Posted by NdeeAnna
    Just showed up. I've mounted it in the windshield of my vehicle and it looks great. Tomorrow I will put her to the test. I get back to work tomorrow. COOL!!



    If you are thinking of buying a new radar detector think seriously about the Valentine One!
    I got one two have had it for almost a month now and it is more user friendly than that Whistler 1793 SE I returned for a 100% refund because of too many falses. Did you use visor mount or windshield mount?
    I am using the windshield mount. I don't really like the idea of it being up on the visor for some reason. I just like the windshield mount better.
    I find that it depends on the car and mounts the detector comes with as to how the detector will fit on windshield or visor. On the visor it isn't that noticeable but in some cars you can't put it on the visor without some kind of problem. I have done both in two different cars and two different detectors.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. My dog ate my Valentine!
    By valentine1fan in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. new Valentine in GA
    By td3 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 05:50 PM
  3. Valentine Euro vs Valentine
    By UAE in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 08:22 PM
  4. valentine one
    By drewferguson in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
  5. bel STI vs. Valentine
    By slick in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •