Good Citizen

Default POP Blockers not ____ Blockers

Ok since POP is a shady law enforcement tool that is subject to be abused, why not develop a POP blocker, specifically designed to defeat POP. Since POP is not allowed in court, I think one might have a legal case for owning a device that only defeats POP.

POP Blockers. Just dont be a ______ blocker. mmkay!

Yoda of Radar

Only thing that would work is a jammer on 33.8 GHz or 24.15... which is banned by FCC. If you had something else that it could do in it's spare time, like a parking sensor

Good Citizen

well if u cant get a ticket for POP why block it?

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by NRTrackChamp2004
    You can (improperly). If I was an LEO and I wanted to POP you, and then write a ticket, I could. And how could you prove or stop me otherwise? Its the LEO against your word. You can't prove I used the equipment correctly.

And no you can't block it without a jammer.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by RensoreK
    Quote Originally Posted by NRTrackChamp2004
    You can (improperly). If I was an LEO and I wanted to POP you, and then write a ticket, I could. And how could you prove or stop me otherwise? Its the LEO against your word. You can't prove I used the equipment correctly.

And no you can't block it without a jammer.
    I would venture to guess that many POP units are being used just that way. I know it has to be a novelty among LEO's using POP knowing many proplr ou there can'd detect it.

Good Citizen

I understand that Radar Jamming is a federal offense, but if your jamming device was devoted to the inaccurate law enforcement tool POP, I think you would have a case in court to have the charges dismissed, or even get a POP blocker to market, or have the MPH guns removed as an approved device for acquiring speed. I.E. No more MPH guns.

I dont think there are too many cases of people going to court for radar jamming, or even laser jamming for that matter, which is legal in most states.

V1 Zombie

buddy if you can get the tect to detect the k band pop and jam it before it sizes your ass your gonna make a million easy good luck