Professional

Default Got this email today. Any Ideas?

Speedsafe Due To Launch Wireless Parking Sensor

with Integrated Laser Jammer/Diffuser !

A world first with Patents Pending !

Dual Head Parking Sensor for the front of the vehicle.

Wireless Transmission to control box in the Vehicle - means no drilling through the Bulkhead - saving pounds on installation !

Will be boxed and sold as a Parking Sensor !

Caveats in the manual adivse it could interefere with Speed Measuring Equipment operating on 904nm.

This gets around many legal issues in many countries.

As Global Distributors - we're looking for agents in the USA and Europe right now.

Launching in less than 3 months at a trade price of 99.99GBP per unit witha minimum order of 50 units.

Images and more info available shortly.

To register your interest : email trade@speedsafe.co.uk

Professional

*IF* it works, the fact that it "just happens" to interfere with lidar wouldn't get you around the anti-jammer laws.

Not that I've ever heard of anyone actually being cited for using a jammer in California, but I've always chalked that up to the people who care enough to have them knowing how to use them (don't jam to the gun, instead slow down to the speed limit and turn it off ASAP to avoid suspicion).

Professional

I got the same email as well, but not an email address that is associated with this site, so I do not think they are getting the email addresses from here.

Newcomer

I received the same email offer & I was wondering where they sourced me.

Administrator

Default SPAM

I received the same email offer & I was wondering where they sourced me.
    SPAM...
    Everyone I know got the same e-mail
    Even people not associated with the board, like my wife
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Professional

So.... is this thing for real or not? I'd be really intersted in any laser jamming product that is not packaged as a jammer, but instead has a parking sensor/distance sensor function. That way i can much more easily get away from getting caught in HK.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Dilip
    So.... is this thing for real or not? I'd be really intersted in any laser jamming product that is not packaged as a jammer, but instead has a parking sensor/distance sensor function. That way i can much more easily get away from getting caught in HK.
    It sounds alot like AL6 or their new name, what was it??? Or does Drive smart also have the parking sensor literature??? I am so confused between these two (I keep mixing up there names, new names, I know which is which , just every so often mix them up). If I follow everything right, speedsafe is looking for distributers to sell the product which normally goes for $500 US. Interesting to see the cost of the unit $99 GB (which is :?: $199 US) note the minimum of 50 units purchase requirement.

All the info in in the Laser Jammer forum if anyone has not read up on all this stuff, warning lots of argumentative speculation that you may have to weed through. But both sytems appear to be genuine, the AL6 videos are mind blowing and is definitely being sold as a parking sensor.

Radar Fanatic

It says dual-head, whereas AL and DS are single-head units, at least at that "trade price." Sounds like another knock-off a la Laser Mimic. I wouldn't waste time speculating about this one.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by brick
    It says dual-head, whereas AL and DS are single-head units, at least at that "trade price." Sounds like another knock-off a la Laser Mimic. I wouldn't waste time speculating about this one.
    True the AL6 has one unit, but I believe they advertised, that with in that one unit it contained 2 diodes... hence the dual head advertisement. I realize it is confusing. Again this may be some bogus email, the names and similaritys are to confusing.

Yoda of Radar

I think it's an e-sensor product, probably just a repackaged Laser Mimic. Oh the good old days