Advanced Member

Default New Member Introduction

Greetings all, I finally joined this site after lurking for well over a year. I was away for a while with the Army and was glad to see that this site is still back, and better than ever, so I decided to join.

I live in central MA and have always been a radar detector fanatic. My vehicle currently has an 8500 X50 and my fiance has one of the late-model remote-mount Whistlers, the 3450 I believe.

I came here mainly to learn but also to exchange info with all of the other fanatics out there, and it feels great to be "home"!

Cheers!

Lead Foot

Default Re: New Member Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    Greetings all, I finally joined this site after lurking for well over a year. I was away for a while with the Army and was glad to see that this site is still back, and better than ever, so I decided to join.

I live in central MA and have always been a radar detector fanatic. My vehicle currently has an 8500 X50 and my fiance has one of the late-model remote-mount Whistlers, the 3450 I believe.

I came here mainly to learn but also to exchange info with all of the other fanatics out there, and it feels great to be "home"!

Cheers!
    Welcome to the site and thank you for your service to our country.

Yoda of Radar

Yeah, welcome to the board... and thank you for serving in the Army.

Banned

Glad to have ya back welcome to the site im sure u will fit right in :wink:

Yoda of Radar

Welcome, and thanks for going to bat for the USA..... 8)

Power User

Welcome dude....you will learn alot from this site, ask anyone and they will tell you.

Good luck and please dont hesitate to ask if you have a question. :wink:

Lead Foot

Cheers!
    Welcome back home, Soldier. Always glad to see my troops return safely. (Retired CW2)

Radar Fanatic

Cheers!
    Thanks for serving. A duty to serve, an honor to defend. SGT, E-5, U.S. Army 1968-1971, MI.

Lead Foot

Cheers!
    Welcome! By the way...thanks!
    :wink:
    bogey

Advanced Member

Thanks everyone, it is my pleasure to be here and to serve in the military.

I have to say this is by far the most thorough and informative radar detection site I've ever found, and I look forward to giving my business to the management the next time I purchase a detector.