Alright guys, ever since I got my ticket for 100+ a few months back in california (state trooper said he used lidar, but there was no check mark in that box on the ticket), I've toned down my lead foot. But, the fact remains that from time to time i do go anywhere from 10-20mph over the limit and I would like to be reminded that there are still cops around. And to be honest, there are the times when going faster is fun, but only when appropriate.
I do about 75% city driving with the remaining 25% on the freeway. There are also times when i take some rural back roads to enjoy the turns and I do take road trips about twice a month on the freeway/backroads, depending which way I go. Anyway, I am stuck between these 3 detectors. Most people say that the V1 is the best, but I think all of the falses would annoy the hell out of me. If it would be the best though, I could get through it. I'm not sure how many of the police around here use laser, but when I save up some more money I'm most likely going to get some protection for that as well. But which do you think would suit me best? Feel free to ask any other questions you feel are necessary, thanks.